- mother in Virginia.
"Using this site helps me stay organized. I now have one place for my child's events, ex's expenses, and all kinds of other important information."
- mother in Missouri.
1. What is a "Joint Parent"?
A joint parent is a parent that has joint custody of a child with another parent. Joint custody is common in divorces or separations.
2. Is JointParents.com only for divorced families?
No. The site was created to work for married families and divorced families.
3. What if I'm a single parent that is raising my child alone? How can I benefit from this site?
The site does not require two parents to join. The calendar can help even a single parent keep better track of events and activities in your childs life and yours.
4. Is there a fee to use the site?
Yes. There is a monthly fee or a discount can be received if payment is made annually. Refer to our Pricing page for more details.
5. Is the site just for parents to access?
No. Accounts can created for grandparents, relatives, or babysitters as necessary.
6. Can I restrict a Guest account from seeing certain information?
Yes. All accounts, Parent or Guest, can be assigned permission levels to all components of the site. These permission levels are: no access, view-only, or full access.
7. Do I have to pay for the site or enter my credit card if I just want to try out site?
No. You can sign up for a 30-day Free Trial without entering a credit card or making a payment. If you wish to continue after 30 days a payment can be made at that time on a monthly or yearly basis.
8. How private is my information once I enter it into the site?
JointParents.com takes privacy and security of your information very seriously. Your data can only be viewed by you and no other customers. We do not sell or use your data for any purpose. Your billing information is stored in an encrypted format.
9. What happens to my personal information if I choose not to become a regular subscriber?
Trial members get full and complete access to the system. If the trial member does not voluntarily become a subscriber by the expiration of the 30 day period, the information stored on our system is deleted permanently and entirely.